Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Katie's Wedding

Katie Crum is now a Jensen, no relation to us, but still pretty cool that she is now Mrs. Jensen, like me. Katie is a former student of ours from the youth group at Glendale Christian Church. I was trying to remember, and I think we met her when she was in 6th grade, so needless to say I was and am starting to feel old. Katie is an amazing girl and it has been such a privilege and joy to be in her life over the years and watch her grow into an amazing woman of God. She decided to go to Manhattan Christian College, where Joe and I went, and that is where she met her new husband, Curtis. Katie is also sisters with Brittany, who is one of my best friends, so it was so fun to celebrate Katie and Curtis and also get to spend time with Brittany and her family. It was a great night out for Joe and I. We had so much fun! Congratulations Katie and Curtis!!!





No comments: