Monday, August 22, 2011

Noelle's 1st Day of her Last Year of Preschool


Today was Noelle's first day of her last year of preschool. I can't even believe it! She was very excited to be back at Happy Apple Preschool. She couldn't wait to see her teachers, play on the playground, feed the animals, do her crafts, eat her snacks, see old and new friends, but especially be reunited with her best friend Lexi.

I make a point to mention her last year of preschool, because I had to explain this to her. She thought she already went to preschool and that she was going to go to kindergarten this year. She knew Joleigh went to kindergarten after she went to preschool, so it's been hard for her to understand. Also, she is more than ready for kindergarten. Academically she is excelling in every way, she is writing, recognizing sight words and even sounding out words as she is reading her books. I'm sure it helps having an older sister and working on everything Joleigh is doing. Unfortunately, she has a November birthday, so it wasn't an option to enroll her early. I'm going to continue to work at home with her and see where that leads.
I just adore my Noelle and was thinking of all the things that make her who she is. Here are some words that I would use to describe Noelle:
  • Funny- she loves to make people smile and make them happy
  • Smart- she continually blows me away by what she knows. She remembers everything!
  • Sassy- you just never know what she is going to say or do
  • Sweet- she makes everyone around her feel so special
  • Loving- she loves to cuddle, give squeezes and love everyone
  • Fancy- she is such a fashionista and definitely has her own style and specific opinion on what she will wear
  • Kind-she loves meeting new people and making new friends
  • Beautiful- both inside and out
Noelle doing her fancy pose.
She picked out her dress all by herself.
Noelle with her teacher, Ms. Lindy.
I am so proud of my girl!
Noelle's best friend, Lexi
My beautiful grown up girl

No comments: