Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

We started our morning carving more pumpkins.
 Noelle wanted Tinkerbelle.
 Joleigh wanted Mickey Mouse.
 Jaelyn wanted a silly face.
Here's how they came out.

We had a relaxing morning, then went and had lunch with friends, followed by nap time.  After naps I started getting the girls hair ready, then we headed over to my parent's house for dinner and trick or treating.  My aunt and uncle are visiting for a couple of months, so they were there with my mom and dad.  Joe met us after work and so did Joe's dad, Tom, his brother, Josh and my our friends Kelley, her girls and boyfriend Kevin.  We ate dinner, got dressed and headed out trick or treating.



































We had a great night full of fun, family, friends and tummies full of treats. 

No comments: