Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mothers Day




I was pleasantly awoken to my husband and all three of my girls, each bringing me a white rose. Even Jaleyn had one in her hand. I wish I would of had my camera, because the picture would have been priceless. I got to open my cards and snuggle with my girls for a little bit, before Joe had to go to work.

My present was on Friday Joe stayed home with the girls and I got to go shopping and have dinner with my mom, just the two of us. We had so much fun and got so many great deals. I can't remember the last time that I got to spend time with my mom without the girls. We really enjoyed each other and our time together.

Joleigh woke up sick that morning so we made arrangements for my sister to come pick her up and bring her over to my mom's house, so that I could go to church and then have lunch with Joe's mom and brothers. We had a yummy lunch at Ahso and got to celebrate with Linda. Afterward we headed to my parents house to celebrate Mother's Day with my extended family, as well as celebrate my dad's birthday. It was a nice and relaxing evening eating, swimming (Joe and the girls, not me) and catching up with everyone. We were all exhausted by the time we got home.

The next morning my pampering continued. Joe let me go back to bed after feeding Jaelyn and sleep in. Then I went and had a massage, which I so needed. After lunch we all took a long nap. Then Joe took Joleigh and Noelle to the store so I could take a bath. So needless to say I had a wonderful and very relaxing Mother's Day and day after!

I feel so incredibly blessed to have such and amazing mother of my own. She is so supportive, encouraging and is one of the best friends I have ever had! I have the most beautiful and amazing little girls that make my life so complete and full of love. I love being a Mommy!

No comments: