Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Little Sickies

I had recently been talking about how healthy the girls have been. I couldn't remember the last time either Joleigh or Noelle was sick. Well that all changed this past week. Last Sunday, Noelle started getting a cough and went to bed with a slight fever. Then in the middle of the night Joleigh woke up screaming that her stomach was hurting her. Joe had the day off and thought we needed to get both girls into the doctor right away. Well we found out Joleigh had strep throat and Noelle had some kind of virus, possibly croup. Noelle then started to break out in hives everywhere, so I had to take her back to the doctors Tuesday only to be told she had some kind of virus and there was nothing they could do. Needless to say we spent most of the week at home resting and getting better. Joleigh stayed home from preschool on Tuesday, it was the only day she missed the entire school year. The week was very long, but I am so thankful that they are feeling better and that Jaelyn, Joe or I didn't catch anything. Here are some pictures of my sick little girls.



1 comment:

Brittany Patrick said...

poor girls :( i'm so glad they're feeling better