Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Children's Museum

I took the girls, by MYSELF, to the Children's Museum this week. Last time we were there we had such a wonderful time that we decided to get the annual membership. I was looking forward to going back, but was a little nervous to take all three girls without Joe's help. But I decided I should try it. The girls were GREAT!!! They listened so well and we were really able to enjoy our time there. We arrived at 10:00 am, played for an hour and half, then ate the picnic lunch we brought, then finished our time in the arts and crafts area and finally banged on the drums and rode bikes, leaving at 1:00 pm. When it was time to leave they said, "Ok Mom." I was so pleasantly surprised and proud that I could manage all of them so easily. So now I am brave and we plan to go back again very soon.









No comments: