Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom


We have started a tradition, the girls and I, to bake cookies for my mom's birthday and "surprise" her at work to give them to her. I guess it's not much of a surprise if she knows we are coming but the girls like to think we are being sneaky, plus my mom loves to show off her grandbabies to her friends at work. So we woke up early to bake some yummy peanut butter cookies and decorate pictures, then headed to see her. We had a great time visiting and meeting everyone, then took her to lunch. We ended up going over to my parents house later for dinner, dessert and presents.

I love my mom so much and appreciate her more than she will ever know. She is the best mother and friend to me and the most amazing grandma to my girls. They absolutely adore their Grandma Ryall!!! We are so thankful that we got to share her special day with her and hope it was as wonderful as she is to all of us!

No comments: