Wednesday, January 27, 2010

11 months







I am sitting here in disbelief as I am planning my baby's 1st birthday. How can it be almost a year already? The time has flown by since our sweet baby Jaelyn entered our lives and has brought nothing but joy and happiness. She is such a good baby! From the beginning she has been so content and so easy. She lights up when she sees her family or someone she recognizes. Everyone she spends time with has such a special relationship with her. I feel so blessed to have her as a part of our family. It's funny that with the first child, you anticipate every new stage and milestone with such excitement, but by the third child I dread them because I know that she is growing too fast and I won't get that time back. Jaelyn is crawling everywhere, getting into everything and will be walking and running before I know it. So as we get closer to her 1st birthday, I am reminded to enjoy every single second I have with all of my girls and be so thankful that I have the privilege of being home with them to enjoy it all.

Here are some pictures of all of the girls at 11 months. It is so fun to see the resemblance in all of them.



Joleigh

Noelle

Jaelyn

No comments: