Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow Day

Joleigh had Snow Day at her preschool. She has been looking forward to this for a while. Noelle and Jaelyn got to join in on the fun too. It was so cute to see her, her sisters and all her friends bundled up in their snow gear in almost 70 degree weather. We are hoping to take a trip up north soon, so they can have a real snow experience, but in the meantime they all had a blast!
Snowballs

Snow Angels



I had my own snow day too. On Sunday, I drove up to Williams with my good friend, Paula, for her sister, Beth's baby shower. I have known both Paula and Beth for many, many years now and it was great to get to spend some time with them and celebrate the upcoming birth of baby Jax. I was blown away by the amount of snow that I saw on my way driving, and even more snow once we arrived in Williams. I only stood in the snow long enough to take a couple pictures, it was freezing, but so beautiful to see.


1 comment:

stephanie said...

those girls of yours are SO stinkin cute!