Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Noelle Turns 2


Tomorrow, November 2, my baby officially turns 2. I can not even believe it!!! If I wasn't having another baby I would be really sad, but she is such an amazing little girl and has such an incredible little personality, I couldn't slow her down (or time), even if I tried.

We had her birthday party today, a day early, with her family and a few friends, at her very favorite place Chick-fil-a. Everyone had lunch, followed by a cupcake cake I made, then watched her enthusiastically open all her presents. She made me laugh, she genuinely got excited about every present she got. She was very spoiled!!! Afterward she played in the play area and the Chick-fil-a cow paid her a visit. It was the perfect party for her and she was so exhausted that she fell asleep on the way home. I love my sweet and sassy little Noelle and hope that she had a wonderful time at her party and a wonderful birthday weekend!!!

No comments: