Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Program




Our Thanksgiving started a little early this year. Yesterday, Joleigh and all her preschool friends put on a Thanksgiving program for their families, followed by a feast. Joe, Noelle, my mom, Beth, and I were all there to watch our sweet little Joleigh. I can't tell you how proud I was to watch my little girl sing her songs and dance her dance. She is so amazing to me! We are really learning about her personality. At home, one on one, Joleigh is expressive and theatrical, but whenever she is in a social situation she is super serious, observant and very straight faced. So when she was up on the stage, she didn't crack a smile, but she knew every word to her songs and poems. It was priceless! I look forward to the many programs we get to come and watch in the future. I have so much to be thankful for!

No comments: