Monday, November 24, 2008

Pregnancy Update

The time is flying by!!! I am almost 27 weeks pregnant and can't believe that I am going to meet my baby girl in 3 months. I have been feeling pretty good. I have just been tired and feeling some aches and pains, but that is to be expected having 3 children in less than 4 years, plus taking care of two little ones. Jaelyn has been very active, especially at night. Joe has been enjoying feeling her kick. The girls love to kiss and talk to their baby sister and at prayer time Noelle prays for Jaelyn every night, it is precious. Joleigh tells me on a daily basis how much she already loves Jaelyn and that she wants to share all of her clothes and toys with her. They are going to be the best little helpers. I can't wait to finally meet her, somedays the end of February seems so far away and other days it is SO close. Here are some recent belly pics, I do love this part of being pregnant, even though I feel like I have grown so much over night. Joleigh even told me that I my clothes were getting to small and I need to get new ones. Kids are great!!!

1 comment:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

You look great! It will be interesting to see if she looks more like either sister or maybe she'll have a total different look of her own.