Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby Jaelyn


We had our 3D ultrasound last Friday and got to see our sweet little girl. It is so funny to me how these ultrasounds work and how after the third one my perspective is so different. I knew what to expect, that the images are a little distorted, but it is absolutely amazing to catch even a glimpse of what the life growing inside you looks like. First thing we noticed were her big lips. Maybe they'll resemble Angelina Jolie, who knows. But when I compared the pictures to Joleigh and Noelle, you can really see the similarities in both. I can't wait to finally see her!!! Not too much longer, either. I am almost 31 weeks and have been induced with both girls at 38 weeks, so the count down in on. I have been so focused on the holidays, that it hasn't really hit me just how close we really are. Better start getting some sleep now. What is life going to be like with 3 kids!?!?!

No comments: