Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Wintertime

I have lived in Arizona, basically, all my life and to my memory it has never felt cold around Christmas time. Well, this week we are catching a glimpse of what cold weather feels like with low temperatures and a lot of rain. For the most part I love it, except when we have to go places and it is rainy and the girls decide to jump into puddles and soak themselves. But this weather is such a rarity that I won't complain too much. But by far my favorite part has been seeing the girls all bundled up and cozy in their coats. I wanted to share a couple pictures of just how cute they look.

1 comment:

Amber said...

How Chris and I miss Arizona "winters".....we are on our 3rd snow day in a row and may have another tomorrow. Being confined to the house when the kids normally are out of the house on a daily basis gives everyone a case of cabin fever. Anyways the girls do look beautiful in their coats. :)