Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Parents

I just had to share what wonderful and amazing parents I have. I have been reminded countless times of this, but especially these past couple weeks. They are always there for me, no matter what I need. They would, have and do drop everything to help me when I need them, and I don't know what I would do without their love and support.

My dad in the past week has come over to my house to fix my van, not knowing what the problem was but wanting to to help Joe and I regardless. And just the other night, just hugged me when I needed encouragement only he could give.

My mom, bless her soul, has been my rock. We talk on the phone daily, if not more than that. She is my mom, but also my friend, and is willingly to listen and let me just be me, good or bad.

And I do have to mention what terrific grandparents they are! They love the girls and spoil them with their love, time and attention, as well as other ways too. They watch the girls ALL the time for me/us. Whether Joe and I need a night out, have something planned, just because or to give us a night's rest. Joleigh and Noelle adore them and beg to spend time with their Gamma and Gampa Ryall. I am so blessed and just wants to share with everyone I much I love my mom and dad and how much they love me and my family!

No comments: