Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Little Pampering


My wonderful friend, Jena, who I have been friends with for more than 17 years, came over to spend some time with me and the girls. Jena is a teacher so she was on her Spring Break. She had a plan to pamper me while she was over and had Joleigh and Noelle join in as well. First, I needed to go to the grocery store so she stayed home with all three girls. I was so excited to get out of the house, by myself, and I thought I would only be gone for a short time. Well in that time Jena set up a day spa, changed a diaper blowout and painted both the girls toes.They were very excited!!!

When I returned the girls were dressed up in fancy dresses and they had the foot spa all ready to give me a pedicure. I got to sit back and relax, while Jena, Joleigh and Noelle took care of me.


I had such a wonderful day spending time with my girls, my friend, getting to relax and just be pampered. Thank you Jena, and thank you Joleigh and Noelle!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is SO sweet of Jena! What a cool thing, and how precious that the girls were all dressed up in fancy dresses to serve you when you got home. How sweet!