Friday, March 13, 2009

Questions for my 3 year old

I saw this little survey and thought it would be fun to ask Joleigh, who is 3 years old and turns 4 on April 26th. It was too cute to hear what she thought.

Here's her answers:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
When I pick up things

3. What makes mom sad?
When I touch your (her) things

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Silly faces

5. What was your mom like as a child?
???

6. How old is your mom?
4 (because I can chew gum, which we told her she could have when she turns 4)

7. How tall is your mom?
Really tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Hug and kiss

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go get things

11. What is your mom really good at?
The computer and putting on shirts (not sure if that is my own shirts or helping with theirs???)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Fixing things

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Take care of me

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Spicy things

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
???

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A doctor

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Dance and spin around fast

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We are girls

19. How are you and your mom different?
I look my dad

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kisses and say I love you

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To church

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I love them! I did it with Amelia too, I always love getting their perspective on life. Joleigh is a sweet girl :)

Rachael Schepemaker said...

So precious! Thanks for sharing.