Monday, March 23, 2009

Out and About










Getting out of the house is something that I look forward to these days. I finally feel like I have it figured out, as far as managing all three girls at the same time. I just feel better when we are out and about, because when I'm home I just realize how tired I am and how much there is to do around house. So this past weekend, we decided to enjoy the beautiful weather. I took the girls up to the church on Saturday to play outside and have dinner with Daddy. We had such a great time playing with balls, frisbees, running around and just being silly. I feel like it has been way too long since I have actually been able to play with my kids. I have been either pregnant or recovering from being pregnant for what seems like forever!!! I'm starting to feel like my old self, now I'm just waiting to look like my old self, but I just need to be patient with that one.
I wanted to share just how I am been managing all three when we are out. Here is how we all ride around, in our sit-n-stand stroller. (Thanks Mom and Dad!!!)
And here is Jaelyn's special ride.
I LOVE the sling and so does she. She loves being snuggled and falls asleep almost every time. I will be sad when she is too big to fit, which won't be long. Thanks Melanie for letting us borrow your sling!

We are really enjoying baby Jaelyn! Joe and I can't believe she is already 1 month old. The time has flown by, but it is hard to remember life without her. She is such a sweet little baby. We are still working on the sleeping, but at least we are on a schedule, so we know what to expect. I can't tell you how much joy she has brought to all of our lives! Every single one of us has such a special relationship with her already! God is so great and I just have to praise Him for all of the blessings He continually gives to me and my family!

1 comment:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Glad to know it's possible to leave the house with three little ones in tow. I know what you mean about not being able to play because you are either pregnant or recovering from being pregnant. I look forward to the day when I can pack up ALL of my maternity clothes and give them away once and for all! ;-)