Saturday, March 7, 2009

So far so good















I haven't had a chance to update my blog, but a lot has been going on, kind of. Jaelyn turned 2 weeks yesterday. It's gone by fast and it's hard to remember life without her. The girls adore her, especially Noelle. We catch her reading books and singing songs to her baby sister and if Jaelyn is up, the Noelle is right next to her, saying "Jaelyn is so cute!" and "Mama, I love her." It's so precious! And Joleigh is the BEST helper. She will do anything for me and wants to help Jaelyn anyway she can. She especially likes the praise she gets, repeating that "I am a good helper."

Really, so far so good. Jaelyn is a great sleeper and eater ad pretty content. I am just trying to function on little sleep. It's hard to only get 2.5 hours max at a time, but hopefully not too much longer and she will be able to go a little longer. I'm trying not to complain too much, because this time goes so fast and I don't want to wish any time away from her and this amazing newborn stage. I could just hold her and stare for hours.

I have been taking pictures of all the girls so here is a glimpse of what our time the past couple weeks have been like. Joe and I make some pretty adorable kids, if I do say so myself!!!

2 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I'm so glad to hear everything is going GREAT! Be sure to tell me what it's like when Joe goes back to work and if you have any suggestions to make life easier. The concept of three is freaking me out especially to be home with them when they are all needy. Your kids are cute! And you look beautiful in all of the hospital photos too!

The Malloy Family said...

Nicole, she is beautiful!!! I love all the hair!
I'm glad that things seem to be going so well! Sleep will come soon! I keep telling myself that I have my whole life to sleep, but only a few months of a little baby who wants to love on me all the time. It's my 3 am mantra!