Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Birthday Day

After such a fun night, Joe and I got to sleep in, which was awesome and definitely needed. My parents came to the party, and then took the girls back with them to spend the night. Joleigh had a soccer game, so we picked her up in time to get ready, grab some Hot Bagel for lunch and make it to the field. Joe's family met us there to cheer on Joleigh, it's so cute that she is has her own cheering section. We then went home and everyone took a long nap.


There was so much delicious food left over from the party, Joe catered in Tagliani's Italian Restaurant, so we decided to bring it over to my parents for dinner. We ate a ton, hung out for a bit, got the girls ready for bed, then left them with my parents and went out for a date night.

Joe and I went to Desert Ridge for some shopping and went and saw the movie, Valentine's Day. We had such a great time together just the two of us.

I had the best birthday this year, an amazing party followed by a relaxing day with my family. Again, I am reminded just how great my life is!

No comments: