Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day


Our Valentine's Day celebrating started on Thursday, as we got ready for Joleigh's preschool party, making handmade Valentines for her classmates and homemade heart sugar cookies. Then Friday morning, Joleigh, Noelle and I (Jaelyn was with my mom) headed to school for her party. Joleigh was so excited to pass out her cards. I stayed and helped with the party getting the crafts ready and helping the the kids decorate their cookies. Noelle was my helper for the the day. After the party, we met my mom and Jaelyn at Chipotle for lunch.



I love buying the girls matching holiday shirts, I think they look so cute!


Joe took the weekend off, so we went to a different church on Sunday morning. After we got home, Joe fed the girls lunch and put them down for a nap, while I went shopping with my mom. We went to the Anthem outlets and Norterra. I found some incredible deals! I was really wanting to find some new jeans, and by the end of the day I found 4 pairs of jeans, a black pair of pants, 4 shirts, flip flops and gifts for Joe and the girls. It was awesome!

When I got home, I gave the girls their new matching outfits and we got ready for our family Valentine's day date. We went to Mellow Mushroom, this yummy pizza place, and then went to Barnes and Noble. I l just love being with my family and getting to spend time together. Valentine's Day is just another day to remind me how much I love and adore my husband and these beautiful children of ours.


3 comments:

Erin said...

Love the matching outfits! I love dressing little girls in matching outfits. They looked adorable. Glad you had such a GREAT weekend!

stephanie said...

oh my goodness... could those girls of yours be any cuter!!!

Lisa said...

you're so good about having the girls be matching, especially for holidays. i might have to start doing that- it makes holidays feel more special and planned out! love you friend!