Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thanks Mom

I have always had headaches. In fact I have been getting them more frequently lately. But on Saturday afternoon, I had a headache like I can't remember ever having. Normally they start in my neck, but this was in my sinuses and my jaw hurt so bad. I woke up with a fever and in pain so for the rest of the day I just sat on my couch and let my kids basically do whatever they wanted until Joe got home from church and then I went to bed early. When morning time came and my headache was still there, I started crying when Joe started getting ready for work. All I wanted to do was stay in bed all day and sleep. My sweet husband called my amazing mother, who came and picked up all three of my children and took them back to her house. As soon as the door closed I was back in bed with my sleep mask on and blankets over my head and slept more than I can remember sleeping in a very long time. I was able to rest in the peace and quiet, it doesn't get much better than that when you don't feel good. I eventually made my way over to my parents house to watch the Superbowl on the couch. So all of this to say I have a wonderful mother, who loves and still takes care of me. I am forever grateful to her and my dad for all they do for me and my family.

1 comment:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I hope you don't get another one of those EVER again. Hope you feel good this week!