Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Parties

I was lucky enough to get to go and be apart of both Noelle and Joleigh's Halloween parties at their schools. It was so much fun to get them all dressed up and to watch them have fun showing off and celebrating with their friends. I am starting to live for the girls fun activities. I look forward to them as much as they do and it makes me so happy to see them so happy.

Noelle's preschool party was on Thursday and Jaelyn got to participate as well.
Our little Sleeping Beauty
Tinkerbelle on the run
Some of her friends
Her Class
Noelle and her best friend, Lexi
Craft time
Snack time

Beautiful
Me and my girls
After the party at the preschool, we went to a nursing home. The students went trick or treating and performed a song for the residents. It was a really special time!


Joleigh had her party on Friday. My mom watches the little girls so I could go and help. It was so fun to be back in a kindergarten classroom again. The moms in the class organized the entire party and it was so much fun!

Our Little Mermaid
Joleigh went on a pumpkin hunt and found her special pumpkin.
Then she decorated it with her friends.
Her final masterpiece.
Mommy and Ariel
Joleigh with her teacher, Mrs. Hoelzen
Daddy surprised us and came to the party too.


1 comment:

stephanie said...

could they be ANY cuter!?!