Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I can't believe that in just a couple of days I will be 28 weeks and starting my 3rd trimester! The time has flown by. This by far has been the most difficult of all my pregnancies, at least physically. I was so sick for the first 15 weeks, then had a terrible head cold that I just couldn't get rid of. But as the time gets closer and my belly is growing, I am just so appreciative of this entire experience and the opportunity to be blessed with another child, another girl to add to our family. Joleigh and Noelle are getting so excited to meet their newest baby sister. We are not sure how Jaelyn is going to react though. She is definitely the baby of this family and quite spoiled. She is also my only mommy's girl, so it might be difficult to share, but I think she will love being a big sister.

There is so much going on, with Halloween, Noelle's birthday, Thanksgiving, Joe's brother's wedding and Christmas, that January 20th is going to be here before we know it, and she will probably for here before that, so we are attempting to get all the preparations done well in advance to be ready for her arrival. We have finally decided on a name and are very excited about it. Joe got to be the one to come up with the first name and make the final decision, so I think that will be such a special bond between them. We decided on another "N" name, so that at least narrowed our choices and we wanted a family name for her middle name. So our baby girl's name is Naya Lorraine (after my Granny). I love it and think it's beautiful! I just can't wait to meet her.

We have our 3D ultrasound next week, so it will be fun to get a little sneak peak. I hope she cooperates.

Well, here is a quick glance at my growing baby belly and the rest of me for that matter. The belly is my favorite part and I am savoring every movement and moment of it, since this will be the last time I get to experience this.

15 weeks

19 weeks

21 weeks

24 weeks

27 weeks

2 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

You are so cute! I hope you can enjoy the last 12 weeks without any sickness. Love the name you two picked out!

Vicki said...

What a great name! All of your girls have the sweetest names...