Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch



It's been awhile since I've blogged, but I thought this would be as good a time to start back up as any. Noelle's Happy Apple Preschool class went on a field trip to Tolmachoff Farms today. We love to take the girls every year, and since Jaelyn, Joe and I were going to go with Noelle, we decided to let Joleigh miss a day of school and make it a family field trip too. We had so much fun! Definitely the best field trip we have done so far.

The tour started off getting to pick some cucumbers and zucchinis.





Then going through the corn maze.




Petting some animals.





Waiting to ride the train.






We all had such a fun day together!

For some reason it won't let me upload more photos from our day, but I will try again later. It's good to be back blogging. I hope I can stick to it.

4 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Aahhhhhh! I spent hours trying to figure out how to fix the upload problem. Try deleting your caches and then logging into www.blogger.com/home (don't go the other way which will take you to the beta test drafter page)

Glad you all had fun! You are such a cute prego!

Erin said...

LOVE the pictures. Looks like an awesome time and I'm sure Joleigh loved missing a day for such a great outing- so good to do sometimes :)

I second Rachael- you look adorable.

Lisa said...

yea nicole! love this post- looks like you guys had a great time. your girls are so cute in all red! :) love you friend,
lisa

Vicki said...

Great photos! I can't believe how Jaelyn has changed since I saw her at your mom's this summer for our "grandma's day"! All three girls are cuties...