Sunday, July 13, 2008

Swimming Lesson





On Sunday the girls had their last swimming lesson. They have been going since the middle of May to a friend of mine, Tricia, who I met at our CCV Women's Bible Study. The girls have loved it! Joleigh absolutely loved Teacher Trish, but is still overcoming some fear of the water. She is going through a phase where everything scares her, hopefully it will pass soon. But Joleigh loves to be in the pool and I have definately seen more confidence in her. We will keep practicing. Noelle on the other hand is a little fish. She has no problem getting in the pool and going underwater, she can really hold her breath, as long as she can't see me. If she saw me, she wanted me to hold her so I learned to stay out of sight. Swimming lessons were a great experience and I look forward to them again in the future. If anyone is wanting more information, let me know. Tricia will be having a baby anyday now, so she is done until next summer, but I would totally recommend her to everyone!

No comments: