Thursday, September 18, 2008

Family Night




We had some family bonding time tonight. Joe decided that he wanted to have a Family Movie Night. First, we went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Then, Joe and Joleigh went to pick up a cheese pizza from Brothers (my favorite) and a movie, while Noelle and I picked up the house and Noelle helped me sweep the floor. When they got back, we spread out a blanket and had a picnic pizza party in the living room and watched Madagascar. What a cute movie! The girls watched the entire movie and ate a lot of pizza! After the movie we had a dance party to the movie credits. I love family time! It is so cool that it doesn't take much have a great time together and really create some fun memories.

1 comment:

kimbasa said...

Hi Nicole!

I'm glad you like reading my blog! It's such a good release (and a great way to gather advice!)

Congratulations on baby #3! I can't wait (as I'm sure you can't as well) to find out what you're having!!! :)

-Kim