Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Picture Day







I just wanted to share some pictures of Joleigh on her school picture day. She looked so cute and was so excited to go to school today. I have almost ruined Joleigh of taking pictures, because I have had a camera in her face since she was born. So Joe and I decided we needed to practice her smile for the photographer. Instead of saying cheese, we were teaching her to giggle. At home it worked pretty good. I brought Joleigh to school and she was one of the first ones there, so they let me go with her to take her individual picture. The first one went pretty good and then she struggled a bit. She was distracted, looking everywhere but where she was supposed to. The photographer handled it pretty good, but then banned all parents from coming with their kids to take their pictures. Whoops. Anyway, here are some pictures of my beautiful, grown-up girl.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

She looks so grown up!!! What a cutie! I hope the pictures turn out well. :) We have a problem with "cheese" too. Anna just shouts it out and smiles WAY TOO BIG and turns her head. :)