Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Modeling Experience





Last night, there was a women's event at the church. There were over 1000 women there participating or volunteering for this fun girl's night out. I was able to help with registration at the beginning of the night, as well as be a part of a fashion show. I had the best time! Most of the show was modeling the fall line of a clothing company called CAbi Clothing. I had never heard of it until this week. The clothes were so cute and fun. I however was part of the show titled "What Not To Wear." They asked me to come dressed how I would dress just being a stay-at-home pregnant mommy. So I just wore my jeans, t-shirt and flip flops. Then I got to change into a cute new outfit and strut my stuff. It was fun, totally not me, but a lot of fun! I didn't get any pictures during the fashion show, but here are some from after. I don't think I'll quit my day job. :)

9 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Hot mamma!!! It looks like you had fun :)
~Megan

Allen and Amy Waples said...

You look beautiful!! Looks like lots of fun!

"Intentionally Katie" said...

What great belly shots! I thought you were great!!!

Brittany Patrick said...

you looked so good! wish i could've seen you on the runway

kimbasa said...

you are such a super cute preggo! i love it! :)

lulliloo said...

you *are* sassy!

keep strutting...m.

Jobey said...

You were fantastic! The most beautiful mamma there!

My Blog aka Therapy said...

You look like such a hottie!!

Bosse Posse said...

Wait a second, do you really have modeling experience? I can see that, but I had no idea. Seriously, hot mama!