Tuesday, February 17, 2009

She is almost here...



I wanted to share some of the beautiful pictures Joe took of me, the girls and my belly yesterday. I have always wanted to take pregnancy photos, but never did with the first two girls and time was running out for the third. I love them and think they are amazing!!! I will cherish them and this entire experience!

For those of you who don't know, we will be meeting our newest addition in 2 more days!!! We plan on going into the hospital some time late Thursday night or early Friday morning and Jaelyn should be here sometime on Friday. I'm hoping sometime in the late morning or early afternoon, but we will see. I'm doing and feeling great, surprisingly, just looking forward to seeing and holding my baby girl! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will get pictures up as soon as possible. See you soon!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Amazing pictures! You are all beautiful. We are praying for a safe delivery for all of you.

Allen and Amy Waples said...

I will be praying for you and thinking of you during this exciting time!! I am so glad you took maternity pictures this time around. They are precious.