Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome Home






We stayed in the hospital Friday, Saturday and came home on Sunday afternoon. Joe and I couldn't wait to bring Jaelyn to her new home and finally be reunited with Joleigh and Noelle. It felt like we were away from them for too long. We got discharged from the hospital around 4:30.

My parents had watched Joleigh and Noelle for us, so our plan was to have them bring the girls to our house and we would be waiting for them to arrive. It was so good to be home and have a few minutes to unpack before they arrived. I was so excited to see them and see their reaction to having Jaelyn home.



As you can see, both Joleigh and Noelle are in love with their new baby sister. They seem so proud to be holding her. They are so interested in her, but don't smother her, just giving her her space. All I can say is so far so good!!! I love my girls!!!

No comments: