Friday, June 12, 2009

Ali's 30th Birthday





This past week I got to relive my childhood. My great friend, Ali, celebrated her 30th birthday and decided to have a '80's themed party at Great Skate. I spent a lot of time at Great Skate growing up and haven't been back there in years. We also had so much fun shopping and finding our outfits, remembering and reliving some of the crazy things we used to wear, thinking we were pretty cool. I had a blast getting ready, teasing my hair and using lots of hairspray on my bangs, especially. Once we arrived, memories started flooding of my junior high years and how much fun I had. We skated to songs from the 80's and had the best time! I think I had a smile on the entire time. It was great to see old friends and just celebrate Ali and the amazing person she is!!! It stinks getting older, but not so bad when you can have a some fun remembering your past. Happy Birthday Ali!!! I had so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Brittany Patrick said...

you looked so cute! i love the 80's look