Monday, June 22, 2009

Questions about Daddy

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be cute to ask the girls questions about their daddy. I might make this a Father's Day tradition so we can see how their answers change year after year.

How old is Daddy?
Joleigh-10
Noelle-4

How tall is Daddy?
J-Pointed up to the ceiling
N-Big

What is Daddy's favorite thing to eat?
J-Noodles with sauce
N-Corn

What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
J-Go to Old McDonalds (aka McDonalds) for breakfast
N-Sing Songs

What is Daddy's job?
J-Work at his office
N-Work

What does Daddy love most?
J-Us
N-Me

What makes Daddy happy?
J-Giving him a hug and kiss
N-When I sing Twinkle Twinkle

What makes Daddy sad?
J-When we don't give a hug and kiss
N-When I'm not a good listener

Where does Daddy like to go?
J-On a trip to Sea World
N-Cabin Coffee

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
J-See Up (the movie)
N-Go for walks

What is Daddy good at?
J-Painting
N-Reading books

What does Daddy always say to you?
J-Be a good listener
N-I love you

***Their responses were priceless!!! I was so surprised at how well Noelle answered them. So cute!!! They really love their Daddy!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awesome- I love them all!