Thursday, June 25, 2009

Already 4 months








I can't believe that my sweet little Jaelyn is already 4 months!!! Time is going by too fast with her. She is so wonderful and I feel like I am constantly bragging about what a perfect baby she is, but if you know her then you would have to agree. She is the happiest most content child. Being the third, has meant she has had to adapt to whatever we have going on, making a consistent schedule nearly impossible. But she has adapted so well. She loves her wake time and being held, but also enjoys laying on the floor staring at everyone, playing with her toys or sisters and watching Baby Einstein. We think she is already starting to teeth, which I think is a lot earlier than both Joleigh and Noelle, because she is drooling constantly. Jaelyn has already started rolling over, more from her tummy to her back, but I have gone to get her up from her nap twice and she has been on her tummy.
We go next week for her 4 month check-up, so I'm not sure what her stats are but she is still very tiny. Her 0-3 month clothes still fit and in some outfits are a little big. She is just really long and skinny, like her sister Noelle (not sure where they get that Joe and I are not exactly tall or skinny).
I love her!!! I'm, a little obsessed with her. She is constantly smiling and laughing, which makes me constantly smiling and laughing in her presence. i just want to hug and kiss and squeeze her all day long! As you can tell from the pictures we are all loving on her.

3 comments:

My family Begins said...

I hope my baby is as good as little Jaelyn. She is so dang cute!

The Malloy Family said...

so cute! did joliegh and noelle have eyes like that? they are gorgeous!!!
ha on 0-3 month clothes...miss london is in some 12 monthers! good grief, I have a tank... :0)

kimbasa said...

Your girls are SO adorable...and Jaelyn is just gorgeous! I love reading your blog and seeing your cute bebes! :D