Friday, August 8, 2008

Baby Update

So I still can't believe it!!! I am officially 11 weeks. We went for our doctor's appointment this morning at 7:30. My mom came over to watch the girls, since our last appointment lasted 2 hours. Well, we were one of the first ones there so they got us right in. Dr. McKernan, my OB, came in and surprised us by giving us an ultrasound. They weren't busy so he said we could either listen to the heartbeat or actually see it. It was awesome! The baby has grown so much in just a month. He or she was moving everywhere and it seemed like they were looking at us. It's crazy! This pregancy has been so different from the first two. With the girls I was so sick and throwing up all the time. This time around I gave felt great, just extremely tired and absolutely no energy. But only one more week and I will be done with the 1st trimester. It is going by pretty fast, even though I am in no hurry. We will be happy either way, it will just be exciting to meet our new addition, boy or girl. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

Hi there, I'm happy to hear everything is going so well for you!! What a blessing!