Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Noelle


Yesterday was a special day, not only for Joleigh, but for me and Noelle. It was the first time in a long time, that I was able to spend one-on-one time with my youngest daughter. We had a great time, just the two of us. We visited with my Granny and then went to the mall to play and have a snack. I wasn't sure how she would do on her own, but she seemed to relish in the time she had alone with me.

Let me tell you a little bit about my Noelle. She is funny, and she will tell you that herself. She loves to make you laugh, whether by dressing up, tickling you, making funny faces or just doing or saying the cutest things. She is so energetic, always on the go, even if she doesn't know where she is going. She is affectionate and gives the best hugs, or squeezes, as we call them. And she gives the sweetest little kisses, at the exact time you need them. She is her own person. She knows what she wants and what she doesn't. She is my baby girl and even though she wants to be a big girl like her sister, she will snuggle with me and let hold her as long as I need to. She is a gift from God and I am so thankful for her sweet spirit. She is already so beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I love her so much!
Getting the opportunity to spend more time with her alone with her is going to be such a blessing.

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

How fun! Isn't it weird with just one? I'm kind of getting used to the one-on-one time with Kaylin. It's so different not having her boysterous (sp?) big brother around. School starts for us next week...fun times ahead!