Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sisters


I have just been watching Joleigh and Noelle a lot lately. I think just realizing that it won't just be the two of them for much longer, so I am trying to capture as many memories as I can, before life as we know it changes again, for the better. But I have been so pleasantly amazed at how well they get along and how much they truly love eachother and just love being together. When Noelle was little Joe and I kind of brainwashed Joleigh by telling her over and over again that Noelle is her best friend, so whenever anyone would ask, "Joleigh, who is your best friend?" Without fail her response was, "Joleigh and Noelle." But over time I truly believe that they have become best friends. They always have to know where the other one is and they are always coming up with little games to play together. It makes me so happy, as a mother, to see her daughters so close. The funniest thing is when they are on the couch watching TV or a movie, they have to sit on the same cushion together without any prompting from us. How cute is that!?! And they LOVE to hug, mainly so they can squeeze eachother so hard that they fall over and giggle and then proceed to do it all over again. Don't get me wrong, we do have our moments when they need their space, but over all they just have the best time together. I feel very blessed!!!

No comments: